Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: up-to-date address@hidden mirror?

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: up-to-date address@hidden mirror?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:14:40 -0500

Yann Droneaud <address@hidden> writes:

> "Johann [Myrkraverk] Oskarsson" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> John Meinel writes:
>>  >
>>  > Actually, I just tested it and:
>>  > http://www.seyza.com/archives/address@hidden/
>>  > (note the final /)
>>
>> Trying to check this out, my gpg failed to verify the key -- aparently
>> (patch 10) is not signed by Tom, but with some key ID D2610BD0.  It
>> was not found on pgp.mit.edu -- am I doing something wrong?  Who has
>> this key and where do I get it?  And do I trust it?
>>

> $ gpg --fingerprint D2610BD0
> pub  1024D/437292C7 2004-07-24 Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden>
>      Key fingerprint = BF06 F7CC 1402 EA40 6A50  1D14 FD83 7AAC 4372 92C7
> uid                            Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden>
> sub  1024D/D2610BD0 2004-09-24
> sub  2048g/A12069B8 2004-07-24
>
> Retrieved with
> $ gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key D2610BD0
> gpg: key 437292C7: "Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden>" not changed
> gpg: Total number processed: 1
> gpg:              unchanged: 1
>
> It taken me some time to find a keyserver with Matthew's key.

That's odd.  I know I pushed it to subkeys.pgp.net and I presumed that
would push it elsewhere... I know I've read in #gnupg's topic that
other keyservers have subtle bugs, so maybe subkeys could be one of
them?

Shrug, if there're any other keyservers I should make my key available
on you can either feel free to push my key there for me or let me know
to.