[Gnu-arch-users] tla revert file...

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla revert file...
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:58:37 +1000

the wiki has this quickie:

  tla file-diffs hello.c | patch -R

to "revert" a single file. If it is not possible for "tla undo file..."
to reliably not clash with potential project files, perhaps "tla revert"
would be a suitable alternative for undoing changes to a file. Then on
top of this, you could pass a directory (with recurse option) and it
would revert all files in that directory.

The question becomes, what to do with directories or files that have
been moved. So the precise semantics would need to be worked out.

So, my suggestion is that "tla revert" would be a convenient, and easy
to remember, shortcut.

my AUD$0.02
zen

PS I wonder if the Australian Dollar - AUD - wouldn't be better off
being called the Down Under Dollar, or DUD. Not sure that would go down
too well...

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.