Re: [Gnu-arch-users] whither tla 1.3?

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] whither tla 1.3?
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:54:18 -0500

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <address@hidden> writes:

> On Saturday 16 of October 2004 14:43, Anand Kumria wrote:
>> Just wondering when tla 1.3 will be released, or if there is a timeline /
>> feature list it needs to meet before release?

The development team is in flux at the moment.  I believe Tom
described wanting to cut a 1.3 release quickly after the
reorganization is complete and then try to work from there.

> ... or is anyone keeping some patchset that fixes most important bugs in
> latest release?

If you're simply looking for a tree to build to get a working tla,
James Blackwell is/was maintaining an integration branch with many
patches planned for tla-1.2.2.  You should be able to get it from
releases.gnuarch.org I believe.