[Gnu-arch-users] precommit hook doesn't run before import

From: John Meinel
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] precommit hook doesn't run before import
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 01:34:27 -0500

I just created a new project, and my pre-commit hook didn't run for the import. While I can understand why (import is not commit), since there isn't a preimport hook, it doesn't seem like it is possible to run.

In general I don't understand why import is so different than commit. But that's okay. I would like the ability to have the same hook scripts run before import.

If I'm doing integrity checking before a commit, it would seem that I would want them before import as well. (I know in my case I do want it.)

John
=:->