[Gnu-arch-users] Re: dev mailing list creation update

From: Miles Bader
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:49:42 +0900

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> As it turns out, new mailing list creation is temporarilly disabled on
> Savannah.  I will therefore arrange to have set up a dev list with a
> non-gnu address, though that will add a slight additional delay (this
> week, I still hope).

Is this really necessary (i.e., is the delay not-so-temporary)?
Having stuff scattered all over the place is annoying (this is probably
even more true for someone who's not familiar with the project).

If it _is_ necessary, I'd at least like to stick in a gnu alias for the
mailing list, so I can send to "address@hidden" (or whatever)
and have it be delivered to the right place.

Hmmm, BTW, how about using the abbreviation "devo" in the list name...?
I always liked that... :-)

-Miles
--
[|nurgle|]  ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
            will  make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?