[Gnu-arch-users] adding multi-directory projects

From: Andrei A. Voropaev
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] adding multi-directory projects
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:31:43 +0200

Hi!

I'm new to arch, comming from cvs. After tutorial, I've learned to
manage simple stuff where all files are within the same directory. Now
when I tried to incorporate real project, that has few subdirectories,
I'm stuck. How shall it be done? Should I call 'tla add' on each file in
all subdirectories? I've seen few mentioned 'tagline' tagging method,
but couldn't figure out how it works. So, I feel like I'd prefer to keep
using 'explicit', just don't get how to do initial add. Should it be
something like find -name '*' -exec tla add '{}' ';'.

Thank you

Andrei