[Gnu-arch-users] GNU arch design process

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU arch design process
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

I replied to jblack with the enclosed list of questions.

If we can't cool off and return to productivity the mailing list
discussions, perhaps we should add a little bit of structure to help
them out.  E.g., a list of such questions that new proposals ought to
(not required to --- just informally ought to) explicitly address.

(Some of my questions to jblack are specific to his specific proposal
but some apply to all proposals.)

-t