[Gnu-arch-users] experience of using Arch under Windows

From: Dmitry Mishchenko
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] experience of using Arch under Windows
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:28:53 +0300

Hello,

I running Arch under Linux, accessing remote archive over SFTP.
Right now my collegs which is using Windows need to work with the same
archive.

Is it possible with current version of tla? Which approach will you advise to
use:  MSFU, Cygwin or  Native Win32  to work with remote archives over sftp?

I prefer we continue using Tla but if its not possible we'll have to look for
another VCS.

Thanks,
Dmitry