Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Tla spork

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Tla spork
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:32:08 -0500

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> One of my concerns is, of all things, about the syntax of new files
> that you add.   Can you please present the syntax of "/id" files?
> (I know, I know... it sounds like such a nebbishy detail but, as I
> suspect *you* know.... these are the kinds of details that *really*
> matter in the longer term.)

~/.arch-params/hats/$HAT/id is the same format as ~/.arch-params/=id.
The id selection is taken care of in arch_my_id_file (I think) by
returning the former if a hat string is passed and the latter if nil
is passed.

Is it preferable to break it into ~/.arch-params/hats/$HAT/name and
/uid (or /email)?