[Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.2.1 on win32

From: lode . leroy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.2.1 on win32
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:12:59 +0200 (CEST)

hello folks.

I just compiled tla1.2.1 for cygwin and uploaded it to my arch page,
http://www.geocities.com/lode_leroy/arch.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to test it, since I'll be off for a couple
of weeks, with no net access, and wanted to provide this to the archers
out there. (btw the Source is there to fix it :-)

Also, I'd like to ask people to add their names to the wiki if they
are actually using tla on windows (somehow)

http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/CygwinUsers

-- lode

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be