Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: category version limited to digits and dots

From: Clark McGrew
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: category version limited to digits and dots
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 01:07:26 -0400

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 16:12, James Blackwell wrote:
> Right now, it seems that either there aren't many people using rbrowse
> (which mystifies me), or there aren't enough people that care about the
> issue.

Extrapolating from my experience, I'd guess it's because the
documentation doesn't really seem to distinguish between abrowse and
rbrowse.  Unless you know, the distinction between the two commands
seems pretty subtle and abrowse comes first in the alphabet.  On the
other hand, I don't spend much time browse archives.

-Clark

--
Clark McGrew                    Univ. at Stony Brook, Physics and Astronomy
<address@hidden>        631-632-8299