Re: [Gnu-arch-users] invalid log file

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] invalid log file
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:36:42 +0200

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 03:08:29PM -0400, Milan Cvetkovic wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Occasionally tla commit fails with the message:
> commit: invalid log file (/path/to/++log.file)
>
> I usually get away by adding emty lines here an there, but it would be
> nice to know how exactly is "tla commit" validating log file.

They are validated as RFC822 messages (or at least supposed to, the
actual implementation is probably not really RFC-compliant).

My best be would be you sometimes remove the empty line between the last
header and the body.  You NEED a _really_ empty line (no whitespace) to
separate headers from the body.

Feel free too add that on the wiki where you would have looked for it.

--
                                                            -- ddaa