Re: [Gnu-arch-users] sftp rename?

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] sftp rename?
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 01:13:51 +0100

On Friday 26 December 2003 23:51, Brian May wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 12:17:47PM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > Where did you get that idea? Its in KDE so its for _all_ unix.
>
> False conclusion. Not everyone uses KDE. I don't.

Do people still ready these days; or are people just scanning email and
pressing reply!
Jeez; the line at the top was prove that fish is not limited to linux, as its
in KDE.
That you don't run KDE is irrelevant to the fact that if you had Irix you
_could_ run it.  Which was the point.    But I must be speaking martian or
something...
--
Thomas Zander