gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] Problems with X

From: Pedro M.
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] Problems with X
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:54:11 +0100

One can see the problems I have with Gnoppix to see the screen

 http://es.photos.yahoo.com/pmacv

The first (gnoppix1.jgp ) is what I see when I donĀ“t specify "credativ
xmodule=fbdev" in the booting.

I see "three screens".

Gnoppix2.jgp  is the same, later.

And when I specifity credativ xmodule=fbdev I see very big icons
(Gnoppix3.jpg )  and not all of them ( in anterior version I could ) .

This photos are GNU ( free to use them).

Like you can see in the images, the screen configuration is vital to use the
LiveCDs...

Regards.