Importing vCard photo encoded as base64

From: Victor Engmark
Subject: Importing vCard photo encoded as base64
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 01:55:45 +0200

Hi,

Has anyone here had success importing a photo embedded in a vCard? I can't seem to find any references to using gnokii for this, but maybe my Googling / surfing skills are less than optimal. An example vCard and gnokii command would be ideal, but any reference or tips would be good if this is at all possible. I promise to follow up with a general howto if this is solved.

If it's any help, I'm working with a Nokia 6300, Bluetooth, and Ubuntu Linux with the newest distributed gnokii (0.6.26).

Cheers,
Victor Engmark