Re: [Ask]Help me #gnokii --getsms SM 1, error, segmentation fault

From: Naragnu Server
Subject: Re: [Ask]Help me #gnokii --getsms SM 1, error, segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:48:40 -0800 (PST)

i've updated gnokii to 0.6.22, but there is still a
problem:

# gnokii --getsms SM 1

GNOKII Version 0.6.22
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /root/.gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model = AT
port = /dev/ttyS0
connection = serial
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 115200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 0
rfcomm_channel = 1
sm_retry = 0
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
[...]
[...]
Received message type 18
GetSMS SM 1 failed! (The given location is empty.)
Serial device: closing device
-------------------------------

then i followed instruction in
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Segfault

i run:

# gdb --arg gnokii --getsms SM 1

GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.5-8.fc6rh)
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General
Public License, and you are
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it
under certain conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show
warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as
"i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...Using host libthread_db
library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/gnokii --getsms SM 1
GNOKII Version 0.6.22
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /root/.gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model = AT
port = /dev/ttyS0
connection = serial
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 115200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 0
rfcomm_channel = 1
sm_retry = 0
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
Serial device: setting RTS to high and DTR to high
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0004

[...]
Message received: 0x18 / 0x0010
02 41 54 2b 43 4d 47 52 3d 31 0d 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d |
AT+CMGR=1   OK
Received message type 18
GetSMS SM 1 failed! (The given location is empty.)
Serial device: closing device

gdb) backtrace
No stack.

is there any other way to correct my problem??

thanx b4,

naragnu

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs