Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation

From: Gints Polis
Subject: Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:43:53 +0300

Martin Ritchie wrote:
Hi, Just wonderd if those that have done work on gnapplet have a
recommended dev environment.
I just installed the s60 3.1 SDK and carbide++ express and imported
the code but it can't find a bunch of the imports.

I'll try with an older v2 SDK and to see how things go but any
pointers from the meisters would be great.

Been a while since I did Symbian work.
Sory if this is nothing new ...

I would not recomend to make import from - bld.inf
And probably you would have to import different .mmp files for v.2 or v3.1 SDK's

Gints