Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:04:17 +0300

Pawel Kot wrote:
As far as I know gnapplet was compiled only with unix tools. But I
have never managed to compile it. The right person to ask is Bozo but
he seems to vanished lately...

It would be a very good idea to make Gnapplet compile with proper Symbian/Nokia tools. I'm about to get me a 6120 Classic which is a S60 3rd gen phone. I'll book that into my never-shortening ToDo-list.

Regards,
Jari Turkia