Re: ping: Re: buffer overflow

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: ping: Re: buffer overflow
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:15:12 +0100

Hi,

On 2/24/07, Baurzhan Ismagulov <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 11:43:48PM +0100, Baurzhan Ismagulov wrote:
> So, the patch addresses these issues:
>
> 1. at_encode passes the real input length to char_ucs2_encode.
>
> 2. char_ucs2_encode passes the input length to char_uni_alphabet_encode.
>
> 3. char_uni_alphabet_encode uses the actual input length.

Here is the final version, tested with K750i and 6310i. The at_encode
part works for me. Are you interested in including this?

Yes, thank you. It may take few days reviewing the patch (I mean: I
may not be able to do it this weekend). But thank you very much in
your interest in gnokii and for the patch.