How can i send Bulk SMS with Gnokii-smsd ?

From: ChrisColumbus
Subject: How can i send Bulk SMS with Gnokii-smsd ?
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:25:22 -0800 (PST)

hi all,

I send this request for all Gnokii users
i'm really new in gnokii smsd usage and i want to know how can i do for
sending bulk sms with gnokii smsd ?

I'm trying to make a small SMS gateway with gnokii smsd for quizz games,
voting , send
bulk sms ans auto reply fonction...etc. Do you think it's possible ?

How can i insert in one action more than 500 messages in outbox database ?
is this possible too ?
Or can i link an extra file to smsd or mysql (perhaps it's stupid...) where
i can put all phone number
and another where i can put the text for all ? i don't know... something
like that is possible ?
is there someone who have write some good file for this ?
Can you give me some help please or some file who can help me ?

Thanks a lot

Chris