GN_ERR_FAILED

From: A. Andria
Subject: GN_ERR_FAILED
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:24:02 +0700

When checking the error status on my mysql database i found that there are about 3 sms that had an error ( the error status on mysql outbox table is 1). When i referring to gnokii/error.h that error is GN_ERR_FAILED or /* Command failed. */

But, i didn't understand what situation could make this error raised/happened. Could you guy describe why we got this error number?

--
Regards,

Asep Andria I.W.
http://asepandria.blogspot.com