which nokia set works best with gnokii

From: Roberto Verzola
Subject: which nokia set works best with gnokii
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:17:57 +0800

I'm working on an SMS-based system for election reporting. I would like to ask those with lots of experience on various Nokia mobile phones which model work best with gnokii (i.e., the model works very well, with no know problems, with the software). Old models are ok; there is a flourishing market for used mobiles here in Manila. The use of DAU9P cable is mandatory as that is what is easily available here.

Regards to all,

Roberto Verzola
Philippines