Re: gnokii current status

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii current status
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:51:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Timothy Murphy wrote:

On Sun 17 Apr 2005 20:43, Pawel Kot wrote:

In the meantime I succeeded in connecting Nokia 6170 with gnokii over
irda. The connection looks stable -- I did manage to restore the phonebook
from 6310i. Will add the support to the sources.

Do you mean you transferred your phonebook from one phone to another?
As a matter of interest, what command(s) did you give?
Is it necessary to go through all the different memory types?

I transferred just the contacts from the phone memory:
gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 end -r > phonebook.pbk
[switch .gnokiirc]
gnokii --writephonebook -o < phonebook.pbk

p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/