gnokii current status

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii current status
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:43:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

There wasn't a gnokii release for already a long time. Although we had many improvements in CVS, I didn't want to make a release due to the pending copyright issues. I should start commiting the "fixes" tonight or tomorrow and expect the next release in few days.

In the meantime I succeeded in connecting Nokia 6170 with gnokii over irda. The connection looks stable -- I did manage to restore the phonebook from 6310i. Will add the support to the sources.

I also found the following page: http://www.mobile-review.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=10266 And it seems that we experience problems with Nokia series 40 v1. Just these. It looks like a bit more information to investigate.

p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/