Re: smsd segmentation fault!

From: tasos
Subject: Re: smsd segmentation fault!
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:20:31 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying only to send sms.I don't care(for now)
about receiving.I used gnokii --sendsms ..... and the
message was sent.My problem is that smsd get
segmentation fault.I'm using an interface which sends
an INSERT statement at mysql server(outbox table) so i
can send messages.But smsd cannot begin.
Thank you very much and i'm waiting for your answer
again :)