Re: 0.5.6 does not contain a cvs fix

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: 0.5.6 does not contain a cvs fix
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:12:18 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 06:03:44PM +0200, Dimitris Stasinopoulos wrote:
> Just a note: autoheader complains when I run it:
>
> configure.in:586: error: `po/Makefile.in' is already registered with
> AC_CONFIG_FILES.
>
> Removing the po/Makefile.in entry solved the problem and I was able to
> compile it fine :-)

You have to remove po/Makefile instead of po/Makefile.in. po/Makefile
was specified in AC_OUTPUT, and AM_GNU_GETTEXT generates it too. The
gettext info page contains the following:

    AC_OUTPUT([EXISTING CONFIGURATION FILES intl/Makefile po/Makefile.in],

This fix has been committed into the cvs.

Bye,
Bozo