Re: Configure on Mac OS X Bug report

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Configure on Mac OS X Bug report
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:27:10 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Lorenzo Perone wrote:

> configure: WARNING: IOBluetooth/IOBluetoothUserLib.h: present but
> cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: IOBluetooth/IOBluetoothUserLib.h: check for missing
> prerequisite headers?
> configure: WARNING: IOBluetooth/IOBluetoothUserLib.h: proceeding with
> the preprocessor's result

Could you please put this file somewhere on the web, so I could examine
ther reason for the failure.

> checking for IOBluetooth/IOBluetoothUserLib.h... yes

Anyway the checking was succesful.

> afterwards i could run make and make install;
> then I put into gnokiirc the following:
>
> port = bluetooth-adress of my 6310 (not /dev/cu...)

That's correct.

> connection = bluetooth
> model = 6310

Is it the full contents of the config file? If so it misses some elements.

> when running gnokiid, my mobile asks confirmation for connection,
> when i confirm it seems to connect, then i get
>
> GNOKIID Version 0.5.8
> Segmentation fault

Don't run gnokiid. You don't need gnokiid. Run gnokii. I think I'll add
model checking into gnokiid.

PS. As usually copied to gnokii-users as that is the place where you'll
find gnokii macusers.