Would you mind to Answer me about> gnokii-0.5.2

From: vanat sungsungwarn
Subject: Would you mind to Answer me about> gnokii-0.5.2
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:08:30 +0700

Dear sir,
My name is vanat i am thai now i am stduy in university in thailand and i download gnokii-0.5.2.tar and i would like to coding some of part this program to develop in part of my project and i have problem when i compile this program (i use vc++ to compile this program in windowXP platform)
now when i compile this program it display this message :

error  LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "gnokiid.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

Would you mind to complain how to fix this to me ? Thank you for you read this mail

Best Regrads,
Vanat