RE: Has anyone got gnokii running on the Zaurus with a 8310?

From: procadas
Subject: RE: Has anyone got gnokii running on the Zaurus with a 8310?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:12:55 +0100

If I remember well, someone in list has a Zaurus running gnokii. Search the
list to see what he do in way to put working gnokii+Zaurus.

                      Pawel Kot <address@hidden>

                      Sent by:                                         To:
 "Discussion forum for gnokii users."
                      gnokii-users-bounces+procadas=creditus.pt
<address@hidden>
                      @nongnu.org                                      cc:

 RE: Has anyone got gnokii running on the Zaurus
                                                                        with a
8310?
                      12-05-2003 20:48

                      Please respond to "Discussion forum for

                      gnokii users."

On Mon, 12 May 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> I keep getting could'nt open PHONET device
>
> I am running gnokii from the console as root on a zaurus running SHARP
Rom v2.38

But what's your Linux/gnokii configuration?! Did you care to read
Docs/Bugs file from the gnokii sources?