Nokia 7160

From: Paul Onley
Subject: Nokia 7160
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:23:25 -0600

I know that the 7160 is not a GSM phone but I have it and I like it. I can get
the phone to communicate with the command line gnokii and am able to read the
entire contact list to the screen with no problem but if I try to use the
xgnokii and read the contact list it hangs with the error message:

address@hidden paul]$ xgnokii
xgnokii_lowlevel.c: line 519: Can't get memory entry number 5 from memory 1! 5
xgnokii_lowlevel.c: line 519: Can't get memory entry number 5 from memory 1! 5
xgnokii_lowlevel.c: line 519: Can't get memory entry number 5 from memory 1! 5
xgnokii_lowlevel.c: line 519: Can't get memory entry number 5 from memory 1! 5
xgnokii_lowlevel.c: line 519: Can't get memory entry number 5 from memory 1! 5
Event 2 failed with return code 5!