Re: Gnokii for Win32

From: Dave Wilson
Subject: Re: Gnokii for Win32
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:44:21 +0100

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 04:42:14PM +0200, Marcin Wiacek wrote:

> My main target is to write simple driver, which will add "fake" com port
> to win32 - I almost end internal Nokia protocols functions (almost) and
> now want to make real AT support both for Unix and Win32. And I need
> skeleton (do I write it good ?) for simple driver - some source,

You mean like you needed the gnokii source?

I'm afraid you're about to discover something, and that is that writing
complicated software from scratch isn't particularly easy. I'm sorry to
say, you're not going to get this handed on a plate to you like you got
gnokii.

I have looked at this in the past (messing about, really), and know for a
fact all the documentation is there (at MSDN) for doing this. If you can't
do it by yourself, then you need to ask for help. Can you do that?