Multiple instances of gnokii

From: Dhillon Andrew Kannabhiran
Subject: Multiple instances of gnokii
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:37:58 +0800

I'm just wondering how many handphones/wavecomms can be connected to a
machine and all run smsd (or gnokii) simultaneously ? I'm thinking 2
shouldn't be much trouble but has anyone actually tried this out for
themselves (running more than one phone on the same machine)? Any one has
ideas on whether it's possible and if so, how difficult / how much work load
would their be on the box?

Regards,

Dhillon Andrew Kannabhiran,
Founder/Chief Executive Officer,
Hack In The Box -- Keeping Knowledge Free
http://www.hackinthebox.org
http://www.hackinthebox.net