Support for ericsson A1018s

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Support for ericsson A1018s
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:33:40 +0200

Hi!

...commited to cvs.

address@hidden:/usr/src/gnokii.new/common# ./gnokii-debug --identify

  Electric Fence 2.1 Copyright (C) 1987-1998 Bruce Perens.
GNOKII Version 0.4.0pre19
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
IMEI         : 520020513573940
Manufacturer : ERICSSON
Model        : 1100901
Revision     : 000415 0956 CXC125263
address@hidden:/usr/src/gnokii.new/common#

(It can also read addressbook, smses seem b0rken).
                                                                        Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa