gnokii returns instead a [non 7bit] character this: 0x3F

From: Ernest Beinrohr
Subject: gnokii returns instead a [non 7bit] character this: 0x3F
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:09:08 +0200

Hello, I have tryed to save my adressbook and calendar. With success. But I use some 8bit characters in the names in phonebook and also in the appointment descriptions. Gnokii return these characters allways as hexa 0x3F. Is there a way to get gnokii return the full 8bit characters ?

PS: N6210, irda
--
Ernest Beinrohr, OERNii
eAdmin @ AxonPro.sk, http://www.AxonPro.sk