[gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:29:35 +0200

Ladies and gentlemen,

The stable release of gNewSense 3.0 is a fact. With the help of GNU
Linux-libre and various other people helping to check and hack on
freedom issues, we've been able to produce a new major version that
aligns with the Free Software Foundation's freedom guidelines as well
as Debian's quality standards. You'll find that the look has changed
from previous releases, marking the change from Ubuntu to Debian as a
base. We also support 3 architectures now: i386, amd64 and mipsel
(Lemote Yeeloong).

Torrents ([1], [2]) for the live DVD images are available, as well
as direct downloads ([3], [4]) and netboot images ([5], [6], [7]).

[1]
http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-live-3.0-amd64-gnome.iso.torrent
[2]
http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-live-3.0-i386-gnome.iso.torrent