Re: [gNewSense-users] [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 19:53:57 +0200

Op Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:28:22 +1000
schreef Karl Goetz <address@hidden>:

> Congrats mate, thats a huge achievement!

Thanks.

> It wasn't looking like a three release would ever materialise when
> you took up the challenge but here it is.

Lucky for me someone already configured some servers and stuff I could
use and taught me some of his l33t Deb skillz. ;)

> I cant express how pleased i am that you managed to pull this off!

You and me both. I guess this must be how female elephants feel: you
spend a long time growing a baby while everybody thinks you're just
playing with your trunk, until you poop it out after 2 days of labour
and then everyone says it's great and they want to get one at home. :p

I think I'll not take that analogy any further.