Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about important bug fixes before next relea

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about important bug fixes before next release
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 23:27:58 +0100

Op Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:59:26 +0100
schreef Stig Atle Steffensen <address@hidden>:

> I'm just wondering a bit about what bugs is important to get rid of
> before the next release is pushed out? In the bugtracker there are
> many old bugs, and sometimes hard to know if they are still relevant
> at all. I'm just wondering if anyone of you devs could somehow
> highlight the most important things, so that the rest of us can see
> if we can help out with any of them.

I'm currently working on synchronizing Iceweasel to Debian Wheezy. For
some reason it doesn't compile (again, on any arch). After that I want
to get started with the live image.

I believe most of the bugs about fully/partially non-free packages are
relevant to Ucclia, but they should be double checked.