Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about important bug fixes before next relea

From: mokhi
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about important bug fixes before next release
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:26 +0330

Hi.

I'm strongly working on closing old (fixed/irrelevant) bugs, since i'm
involved in project.
I'll try to reduce them as possible and as soon as possible.
I'd be happy, If anyone can help me even via explaining the road map
(or introducing off-topic policies about bug tickets) (as i'm newest
member [   at least i thinks ;-)  ]).

currently i've closed 3 or 4 bugs since i'm involved; and currently
i'm working on "bug #42917".

Regards, Mokhi.