Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:29:08 +0100

Op Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:02:59 -0500
schreef "Ian Egland" <address@hidden>:

> I want to be where I can help the most. Would Debian be better
> prepared to use a newbie like me? I wont take offense if I'm too
> green to be off much use here.

If you want to get your hands dirty and are willing to learn then any
distribution will welcome you with open arms. I recommend that you
stick with us, because we're awesome. :p

I see you're already found your way to the bug tracker. That's a good
place to start. If you're interested in packaging then you can check
out the code of our modified packages to see the kind of changes that
are needed.