[Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers

From: Ian Egland
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Hello gNewSense Developers
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 07:32:33 -0500

I'm a college student who just finished an operating systems and object
oriented programming course. I've used GNU/Linux for years now, and would
like to start contributing. In other words, I'm an eager developer
wannabe.

If there's something in particular that needs attention the most, please
point me in that direction. I can't guarantee I'll be able to do it
quickly, as this is a learning experience for me.

Until then, I'll be working on what I can find here:
http://www.gNewSense.org/DevelopmentTeam

Ian Egland