Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Documenting Release Notes

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Documenting Release Notes
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:54:58 -0500

2013/8/30 Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
Felipe Lopez <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2013/8/28 Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
>
> > On Wed Aug 28 11:19:25 2013 Felipe Lopez <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Just to let you know that I created a page called Release Notes
> [1].
> > > There are
> > > still no release notes because I couldn't find any in the wiki.
> >
> > > [1]: http://www.gnewsense.org/ReleaseNotes
> >
> > i will read the rest in detail later but wanted to comment that
> release
> > notes should be per release. Perhaps it should redirect or include
> the
> > content of the current releases notes?
> >

> Sorry, I don't understand. Currently, the Release Notes page [1] links
> release notes for each release.

So it seems - when I read your initial announcement i was mobile and thought only the latest releases notes were on that page.

Since release ntes are most useful at release time I'm wondering if there should be somewhere potential future releae notes should be stored during developent? a ReleasNotes/Next or similar?

I just added ReleaseNotes/Next.

Just a thought :)
thanks
kk