[Gnewsense-dev] [Bug: #37917] Add gNewSense distribution names to lintia

From: Marek Buras
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] [Bug: #37917] Add gNewSense distribution names to lintian
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:14:35 +0100

Hey list!

I started to work on lintian package yesterday (have read its code and all
packaging related stuff) and have some quesions:

* There are procedures related to Ubuntu in the code (mostly checks and tests).
  Is that OK to leave them as they are and create additional gNewSense related
  functions and tags? Or is it better to replace them? Do we need to be
  compatibile with Ubuntu distributions?

* Current version is called 2.4.3+squeeze1. Should I rename it to let's say
  2.4.3+gnewsense1 or something different?

--
Marek Buras
cyfr0n (at) go2.pl