Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Secure VoIP calling - adoped by Fedora and Ubunt

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Secure VoIP calling - adoped by Fedora and Ubuntu GNU/Linux
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:25:16 -0500

This is a mirror of a local archive I construct when I need to seed a pbuilder
with some locally created packages, and especially if I need to build a new
library or special dependency to build something else.  It seems to work fine
if added to an apt sources.list and I stick it on a local web server for this.
I also populate it with a script after building something in pbuilder.
However, I meant to share it out not for general use, but rather simply as a
fast and temporary way to share out the deb diffs and results of building
these packages, so that those who may maintain packaging for these for
official archives would have already working packages as starting point.

I also added twinkle and the GNU zrtp stack to the archives because the
versions I found in both gNewSense and Trisquel were old and known broken
versions.  It had taken two years to get Debian to finally upgrade to
valid and working versions of those packages...