Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Secure VoIP calling - adoped by Fedora and Ubunt

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Secure VoIP calling - adoped by Fedora and Ubuntu GNU/Linux
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:09:47 -0500

      I had actually been considering a small patch to
    debootstrap to optionally use qemu static cpu architectures by
auto-inserting
    the arch image into the debootstrap chroot when building for foreign cpu
    architectures, and hence to also enable this for pbuilder as well.

I don't follow this; I don't know what qemu is.

Are you trying to develop a solution to a problem of not having a
suitable MIPS machine?  If so, I am pretty sure I can get you sent
one.