Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Rsync is back

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Rsync is back
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:06:09 +1030

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:56:46 +1030
Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just a note to say rsyncd is running on archive again. We now have
> three config stanzas:
>
> [all]: Everything you see at http://archive.gnewsense.org/
> [gnewsense]: What was here before, just /gnewsense/
> [cdimage]: The new location of cds ( in /cdimage-deltah/ )

An update on these three.
I've had to rename 'all' and 'gnewsense', since it seems our mirrors
expect 'gnewsense' to be our full archive, not just deltah.
The new names are 'gnewsense' ('all' above), 'deltah' ('gnewsense'
above), and cdimage stays the same.
Would there be interest in a other targets? [metad]?
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au