Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Mono in the default install

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Mono in the default install
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 15:11:25 +0200

Patrik Lembke schreef:
I do not know about the other application, but well for photos etc I
use http://www.ohloh.net/p/gqview not sure if its in the same category
but worth a look, and should not need back porting.

The kind of application we're looking for is "photo manager with basic editing features". Gqview seems more like a plain image viewer, but maybe it's "collections" provide some managing features. It couldn't hurt if Davide wants to include it in his review.