[Gnewsense-dev] Wiki: documentation for gNS website maintenance

From: christophe . jarry
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Wiki: documentation for gNS website maintenance
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:22:26 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'd like to help improve the website in various aspects, including:

- apache automatic redirection to user's language for gNS main site,
- debugging of gNS website css style sheet,
- tweaks to handle PmWiki the way we want (search box, title in title bar...).

I wondered if there were already a section of the wiki part which documents this kind of tings: a page to directly download css style sheet, another to see actual .htaccess file of wiki site and such things to improve website and wiki behavior.

I propose a section "Website" in the wiki, hence http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Website, to do this.

I'm waiting for your comments and ideas!

Christophe