[Gnewsense-dev] mipsel-l -> metad rename, update your sources.list!

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] mipsel-l -> metad rename, update your sources.list!
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 01:13:35 +0200

Hi,

The mipsel-l distribution of gNewSense has been renamed to "metad".  The
reason for this is that this distribution is available for powerpc as well,
and "mipsel-l" was a confusing name there.

The new URIs for sources.list are:

  deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense metad main
  deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-security metad main

(note that the overlay URI is no longer necessary)

--
Robert Millan