Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Webapps infrastructure

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Webapps infrastructure
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:20:06 +0200

Luis A. Guzman Garcia schreef:
If LP gets free software then it would be possible to use it on the
gNewSense server, right? Then some modifications should be enough. I mean just if it gets free
software.

So, it seems that won't be completely free. But apart from that I don't think Mark Shuttleworth meant for it to run as multiple instances. He has repeatedly said that one of the reasons for not freeing LP was to gain a certain critical mass of projects. After that, projects would gravitate towards LP.net instead of setting up their own instance.

Besides as far as i have use it, seems user friendly.

I agree, although I haven't used it to its fullest capabilities.