[Gnewsense-dev] Re: gnewsense how to help: new page updated

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gnewsense how to help: new page updated
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:20:24 -0400

Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden> writes:

> John Sullivan ha scritto:
>> Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> This is just to notify that the new "how to help" page (previously known
>>> as Current Project Test page) is now online and in place.
>>>
>>> If you are doing translations, artwork, code, or anything listed there,
>>> please feel free to add your name to the list.
>>>
>>> Any suggestion is welcome.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>

>>> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp
>>

>> Great, I think it's a big improvement. Could it be linked to more
>> prominently now from other pages on the wiki?
>>

> Sirgazil already sent Karl his new gnewsense.org skin and I sent him my
> changes. When both will be live I think we could set up a link in the
> homepage.

Yay, the new skin is really nice. I don't see a link to the help page
though -- it's still really hard to find. Maybe a sidebar link, plus a
link in the introduction text on the front page would be good?

> I would like a link in the home page of gnu.org too, if possible.

I updated the link on http://fsf.org/campaigns/priority.html to point to
the How to Help page. I'm not sure where it would fit on the home page
of gnu.org exactly, but open to suggestions.

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations